Sunday, November 19, 2006

well i gotta poor out another 40 oz. for a fallen homie. yup another one of my friends is dead. GREG SMITH is his name and he died in a horrible car crash last night. he wasnt wearing his seat belt and he got flung out the car going about 70 mph and reports say that he might have been run over by the car. he died in barton hospital late last night.
death is a weird thing when it happens. at first when you hear the news it doesnt hit you that hard. its like it isnt even real. then in a couple days the thought of never seeing your friend again sets in and you break down. im glad though because yesterday me and my friends got to ski with GREG up at boreal for the last time. we got a solid full day of jibbing in before he left this world so that makes me feal a little better.
my regards go out all of GREG's friends and family.
R.I.P GREG SMITH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home